Made for Moda Styling

Posted on Friday, 31 July 2015

I recently did a shoot styling the Made for Moda Distressed Denim bag.

I decided to style the bag with one of Shope Delano's denim TWOOSIEs! As Made for Moda products are 'designed to complement your favourite outfits', I thought I'd pair the two together as an example of how you can wear the bag.






Photography: Amy Schouwenburg (Twitter, Tumblr)
Styling/Creative Direction/Modelling: Rebecca Cofie

However, if you're not feeling the 'denim on denim' look, I also styled the bag with a more casual/festival-y outfit which you can view on the Made for Moda blog.

If you want to get this look, the bag is available to buy on our Etsy shop :-)

Until next time!


P.S Stay tuned for the next Made for Moda design (coming very soon!)

Post a Comment

OLD