A Trip to the West Country

Posted on Saturday, 30 May 2015

So if you didn't see on my Instagram already, I went to Bristol & Bath this week to visit my sister. I took some snaps along the way, so I thought I'd compose a lil' photo diary for the blog:

Bath Abbey
View of the countryside from Royal Victoria Park (Bath)
My sister - spotted a photo moment here haha
The Royal Crescent (Bath)
Was pretty cool watching a hot air balloon go up
Typical full English breakfast at the Boston Tea Party cafe
Grafitti art in Bristol
Bristol Cathedral
This post pretty much confirms that there's more to the UK than just London, lol!

It was also nice to get out of the city for a while and have a break from the usual routine. 

Hope you enjoyed this more lifestyle-y post, until next time :-)

Post a Comment