The Underworld

Posted on Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Leake Street, Waterloo - a graffiti artist's heaven - a hidden 'underworld' with walls full of creativity.

I visited the site the other day, with my friend Abi and we took a variety of photos - both Polaroid and digital! Here are the pics: 


 
Trench: Primark



Crop top: Topshop
Mom jeans: Topshop | Reebok Classics



It was awesome seeing this site for the first time! It's actually a tunnel which runs underneath Waterloo station - right near the London Eye! 

It's so fun to see different areas of London...I might incorporate this 'exploring and documenting' aspect into the blog a bit more perhaps? What do you think?

Photography (of myself): Abital Faith (@thechang_x / @stillvibeabital.portfoliobox.me)
Photography (of Abi): Me! 

See you in the next post,

Post a Comment